- General Conference Study Notebook -

I am so excited to have this finished 
just in time for General Conference.
I'd been going through all the different
note taking ideas and also fell in love with this
idea for reading the General Conference Magazine issue.


Well, I love simplifying so I thought
"Why not COMBINE the two?"

All your notes in an all-in-one notebook,
along with all the usual writing prompts and referencing.
There is a section for taking notes DURING General Conference
and a section for taking notes AFTER General Conference;
(reading the talks, preparing a lesson, etc.)
Everything will be neatly combined and together.


Here's a breakdown of how to use the pages included.
 

Two different covers are included, along with
 a "Her" version in black and white or color...

and a "His" Version in black and white or color...

 If you'd rather have something more generic,
I also have just a "Study Journal" 
which would be for taking notes at 
Stake Conference, Education Week, Time Out for Women, etc.


This also comes with two covers and a
"Her" and "His" version in color or black and white.


I printed off both notetaking sheets
and had them bound in one notebook at Staples.
Now I can grab this one notebook for any
fireside, conference, etc. and keep everything together one place.

I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover