Easy DIY Basket Liner

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
As promised, here is my easy
DIY Basket Liner.
I can make my in less than 30 minutes!

Here are the instructions
with more descriptive photos below.
Please let me know if you have
any questions!
Chances are if you do,
so does someone else!

I buy all my fabrics from Home Fabrics.
They have a clearance area where you can get
beautiful fabric for under $4 a yard!

If you don't have one near you,
I also found this on pinterest.
I've also considered selling my extra fabrics I purchase online
to pass on the great prices I find.
If that's something you're interested in,
let me know!










2 comments:

  1. What a helpful post!

    I found you on Tip Junkie, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this tutorial! I found it on Pinterest and used it to create liners for storage boxes in my kitchen. I blogged about it at http://www.mylittlesomethingsweet.com/2014/03/14/burlap-diaper-boxes/ and linked back to this page. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover