Free Baby Book Insert

UPDATE: I have updated the Baby Books and
free inserts to a more modern look.
 You can download them here!
You can find the updated versions on my Store Page.
Thanks!


I created a a six different colors of my
Baby Book PDF on my Store page;
but I'm so excited to offer an addition for free!

Pin It
 For those of you that are LDS,
this four page insert
allows you to track additional memories.
I'm not charging anything
and you can download all six versions!
It specifically relates to the LDS church;
however, it's basically a religous insert.

There's also another insert with 4 sample pages from my book.

You can download/view them here
or find them on the Store page.

And one more quick announcement!
Next Thursday I'm going to be having
another HUGE giveaway where EVERYONE wins,
so be sure to check back in a week! 

And I can't thank all you sweet ladies enough
who email me your thoughts and suggestions.
I really appreciate it!








Linky Parties: At The Picket FenceSomewhat Simple - C.R.A.F.T.: Making Monday Marvelous - Craft-O-Maniac - Creating my way to Success: A Round Tuit - Creation Corner - Fabric Bows and More - Get Your Craft On - Tip Junkie - Hope Studios  - Just Something I Whipped Up - Katie's Nesting Spot - Keeping it Simple - Made By You Monday - Marvelously Messy - Night Owl Crafting - Paisley Passions - Running With Glitter - seven thirty three - Sew Much AdoBlue Cricket Design - Show Me What Ya Got - Simple Home Life - Singing Three Little Birds - Someday Crafts - Sugar Bee Crafts - Sumo's Sweet Stuff - My Girlish Whims - A bowl full of lemons - Type A - The Frugal Girls - Key Lime Digital Designs

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I’d love for you to link your adorable project to Things I’ve Made Thursdays! We have a section that features kids and teens “stuff”, and your post would be perfect for this!

    Hope you’ll stop by and link up!!
    Melanie
    http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/09/things-ive-done-thursday-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely..Hello there.. I'm following ya officially from made by you monday blog hop today..Lovely blog you have here.Can't wait to read more.. Hope you can stop by & visit me sometime / follow back.. TY So much.. Have a great week.Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com . Great creativity here. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover