Random Post


So I just found a new DARLING 
and she's having a
Parade of Towns.
 
What a fun idea!
I'm going to share about my favorite
place to visit in the summer
called Lund Nevada.

My great grandma Laura Hendrix
(who is turning 107 in September)
grew up there
and raised my grandmother
Elaine Hendrix
in this cute little town.

The town has a little general store
and they have a little tiny gas station.
Everyone is so friendly
and knows everyone.

It's peaceful and such a fun
place to get away from the noise
and rush in the city where I live.
My grandmother's sister
makes the yummiest 
pies and rolls and potatos and beef
and we enjoy walking the streets
in the cool evenings and
looking at the cute homes.

Lund Nevada!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the place to go to get away from it all!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this little town! I have never even heard of it and it just looks darling! I just love small town America. And I can't believe your great grandmother is going to be 107! That is just amazing! :)
    I have that metal sign "On this site in 1897 nothing happened" in front of my house. haha
    Thanks so much for linking up! Loved your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in a northern California town called Redding, and we used to spend Christmases in Reno with family. We must have gone right through Lund. I remember the place (Uncle Runt's, or something like that?) with the "Baby Rattlers" sign, and the "Nothing happened here" sign. Small world!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover